Mach-Tech offers a ‘one stop’ precision engineering solution for high-tech businesses. Our expert value engineering frequently enables quicker and cheaper manufacture and we are always keen to sit down and discuss new requirements with customers to find the best engineering solutions.
We are experienced at project managing complex multi-process manufacture and have a well-established network of approved suppliers who provide specialist ancillary services when required.
Due to the nature of high-tech products many of our customers have a wide range of requirements; from bespoke one-off components to repeat production runs of variable batch sizes.
Whatever the batch size we will find the most economical solution and customers can rely on the highest quality engineering and 100% inspection using a programmable CMM.
- Repeat production requirements
- Continuous product development support
- Prototyping and bespoke one-offs
- Multi-process manufacture
- Materials and process sourcing
- Jig and fixture manufacture
- Value engineering support
- 3D model manipulation and utilisation
Materials: Metals including exotic metals, plastics, ceramics
Size ranges: Milling - 1300mm x 500mm, Turning – Distance between centres 1250mm x Bore 80mm