NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE. WE SUBSCRIBE TO CV-LIBRARY
CNC Millers (Setter/Operator)Salary/Rate Neg. Depending on skill & experience
We have an urgent requirement for fully skilled CNC Millers to join our team.
The successful candidates will be skilled and experienced in CNC Milling with the ability to, set and operate. You would be working from technical engineering drawings and 3D files and ideally have experience of, Haas or Hurco controls and some CMM inspection.
- Ideally you will be apprenticeship trained in CNC Milling and have a working knowledge of machining various materials to a high standard and tight tolerance.
- Interpretation of 3D files and the use of CAM software would be desirable and experience of EdgeCAM software would be an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of innovative engineers, providing top quality components for a large range of customers. The company operates an alternating weekly 2 shift system, 6.00am -2.30 pm and 12.30 pm to 9.00 pm Monday to Thursday respectivley. Fridays 6.00am-11.00am and 10.00pm-3.00pm respectivley. A shift premium is paid + overtime when required.
To apply, or for further information on any of the above, please contact Sheena Arnold: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or 01235 538333
From time to time we have various opportunities to join our growing Precision Engineering company, located in Drayton, working for Rolls Royce Nuclear, F1 teams and the Scientific/Medical/OEM industries. Accredited to ISO9001:2008, we have an enviable reputation for service levels that we continuously improve.
- We offer very competitive rates of pay, for the right calibre of staff when recruting.
- We look for candidates with experience and/or qualifications, who are interested in developing their skills within a high quality, focussed environment. To work effectively at Mach-Tech you need to be a team player with a can do attitude.
- All of our staff have a passion for engineering and for delivering excellent customer service. We insist on good levels of inspection during manufacture, demonstrating excellent & documented process control.
- Training and development opportunities are strongly supported and we offer very competitive rates of pay, for the right calibre of staff. If you like a positive working atmosphere and are keen to work for a growing company.