NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE. WE SUBSCRIBE TO CV-LIBRARY
Neg. Depending on skill & experience
We have an urgent requirement for a Quality Inspector
The role will include:
Patrol inspections of components in production, final inspections, ISO 9001 audits, NCR reporting and managing, collation & presentation of Quality statistics, customer liason & rectification on failures, managing subcontrator failures.
You will be experienced in working in an accredited ISO 9001 environment and be able to utilise the wide range of metrology and measuring equipment from CMM to verier's
- · You will have a working knowledge of working with various materials to a high standard and tight tolerance.
- · Ability to program a CMM an advantage
- · Ability to work well in a team environment is essential as are;
- · Good communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a team of innovative engineers, providing top quality components for a large range of prestigious customers. All of our staff have a passion for engineering and for delivering excellent customer service.
Hours & Rates
The company operates a 37 hour week, with 21 days holiday and company pension scheme.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 4.30pm
Fridays are 8.00am-1.00pm.
To apply, or for further information on any of the above, please contact Sheena Arnold:
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or 01235 538333
From time to time we have various opportunities to join our growing Precision Engineering company, located in Drayton, working for Rolls Royce Nuclear, F1 teams and the Scientific/Medical/OEM industries. Accredited to ISO9001:2008, we have an enviable reputation for service levels that we continuously improve.
- We offer very competitive rates of pay, for the right calibre of staff when recruting.
- We look for candidates with experience and/or qualifications, who are interested in developing their skills within a high quality, focussed environment. To work effectively at Mach-Tech you need to be a team player with a 'can do' attitude.
- All of our staff have a passion for engineering and for delivering excellent customer service. We insist on high levels of inspection during manufacture, demonstrating excellent & documented process control.
- Training and development opportunities are strongly supported and we offer very competitive rates of pay, for the right calibre of staff. If you like a positive working atmosphere and are keen to work for a growing company.