NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE. WE SUBSCRIBE TO CV-LIBRARY
Workshop support assistantSalary/Rate
Neg. Depending on skill & experience
We have an urgent requirement for a Workshop Support Assistant
- The role is varied and encompases booking in and material preparation for the engineers, washing and packing finished goods, general cleanliness duties and keeping the workshop clean and tidy
- Ideally you may have worked in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- You will have som e basic IT skills
- If you have clean drivinh license it may be an advantage
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, providing top quality components for a large range of customers. The company operates from 8.00am to 4.30pm Mondays to Thursdays and 8.00am to 1.00pm on Fridays. 21 days holiday and overtime often avalible when required.
To apply, or for further information on any of the above, please contact Sheena Arnold:
e-mail email@example.com or 01235 538333
From time to time we have various opportunities to join our growing Precision Engineering company, located in Drayton, working for Rolls Royce Nuclear, F1 teams and the Scientific/Medical/OEM industries. Accredited to ISO9001:2008, we have an enviable reputation for service levels that we continuously improve.
- We offer very competitive rates of pay, for the right calibre of staff when recruting.
- We look for candidates with experience and/or qualifications, who are interested in developing their skills within a high quality, focussed environment. To work effectively at Mach-Tech you need to be a team player with a can do attitude.
- All of our staff have a passion for engineering and for delivering excellent customer service. We insist on good levels of inspection during manufacture, demonstrating excellent & documented process control.
- Training and development opportunities are strongly supported and we offer very competitive rates of pay, for the right calibre of staff. If you like a positive working atmosphere and are keen to work for a growing company.